Are you wanting to make a Kingdom Impact by connecting with churches, individuals and other interested groups?
Are you able to engage and motivate others to partner with Bible League in fulfilling the Vision God has given us?
If you’ve answered “YES” to these questions then you could be the person we are looking for to join our Phone Team. Bible League Australia and New Zealand raises awareness and funding to fulfil our purpose, which is to resource the under-resourced Church globally through the provision of Bibles, biblical resources, translations and training to transform lives worldwide and help people know Jesus.
This position involves phoning churches, schools and supporters, to offer Bible League programs, promote Bible League events, and stay connected with our supporters.
The successful applicant must:
- Have an active involvement in a Christian Church and possess a commitment to mission
- Have a commitment to the Mission, Statement of Faith and Core Value statements of Bible League International (which can be found on the Bible League website. www.bl.org.au)
- Possess a pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Demonstrate good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be able to build good relationships with a diverse range of people and demonstrate genuine sensitivity to people’s responses
- Be proactive in promoting Bible League and its Kingdom Building programs
- Possess good abilities in interpersonal relationships and teamwork
- Possess excellent computer skills and be willing to learn our CRM Database operation
- Have a keen eye for details and an ability to deliver on KPI’s
- Have a capacity to apply appropriate confidentiality to all transactions within Bible League
- Be committed to WH & S policies as well as other HR, security and safety measures
- Be results driven and adaptable
Experience with sales or fundraising, including good promotional skills, would be an advantage, but not essential.
This is a full time position between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday – Friday located in our office at Penrith.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply today by forwarding a covering letter and CV (max. 3 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 16th of June 2022. Successful applicants will be contacted after this date for interview.