Our company, Building Futures Montessori, is headed up by siblings Vicki, Derek and Ross, who are Christians. The three early childhood services employ a diverse team of Educators and others (chef, cleaner, trainers, software) and adhere to the Montessori approach which is Christian in foundation and philosophy.
We train our leaders in the Servant Leadership approach which most closely aligns with our Christian belief, and have built a culture of nurture and respect.
Our three services often need educators, even though we have many staff with more than a decade of service, due to relocations, maternity leave and change of circumstances. They are located in Greater Brisbane Region (Wavell Heights, Forest Lake, Blackstone – and in the future Wynnum and Margate).
Qualifications / Experience:
- Year 12 or equivalent for Cert III (trainee) applicants.
- Cert III ECEC qualified and willing to complete Diploma ECEC and Diploma Montessori Education (apprentice applicants).
- Diploma ECEC qualified and willing to study a Diploma in Montessori Education (0-6) through our affiliated training college.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and learning.
- Achievements in Early Childhood, sports or hobbies.
- Must hold valid Blue card or be eligible to apply for a Blue card (WWC) to be considered for this role. Restricted persons need not apply.
- Hold level HLTAID012 and CPR First Aid or willing to complete upon commencement.
Please feel free to send an expression of interest to our dedicated recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We enjoy commencing a career with entry-level candidates, as well as accommodating experienced candidates.