Position Title: Executive Assistant to the International President of Empart
Location: Melbourne, eastern suburbs
Employment status: Minimum 24 hours per week, with potential for more hours, flexible work times and partial work from home.
Empart is a dynamic, international ministry that prioritises partnerships that empower one another in a mutually beneficial way. Our focus is on resourcing and releasing national men and women in Asia to be servant leaders who bring Life and Hope to their communities.
This is an exciting role for someone looking to use their excellent administrative skills to make a significant difference in the world. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, has strong attention to detail and can manage a varied workload and important priorities.
This role is responsible for a wide variety of administration and coordination that will contribute to our global ministry objectives, strengthen our current operations and maximize potential, strategic opportunities for growth.
Key responsibilities include:
• Travel Coordination
• Event management
• Record Keeping
• Correspondence and Communications
• Writing/ Editing initiatives such as editing reports, proof reading etc
• Other opportunities based on your skill and passion
• Friendly and professional demeanour
• Resourceful and responsible
• Positive attitude and displays initiative
• Strong project management skills
• Organised and high attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Able to work independently with limited supervision
• A good blend of task and people focus
• High level of integrity and upholds confidentiality
The role reports directly to the International President.
Remuneration based on skills and experience.
For more information and How to apply?
Please submit your CV and cover letter to Mrs Jenni Chacko via email@example.com
Applications Close: 4pm Friday, 10 June 2022