Position Title: Finance Manager
Location: Melbourne, eastern suburbs
Employment status: 10-15 hours a week, flexibility of hours and work from home
Empart is a dynamic, international ministry that prioritises partnerships that empower one another in a mutually beneficial way. Our focus is on resourcing and releasing national men and women in Asia to be servant leaders who bring Life and Hope to their communities.
This is an exciting role, and your position is a chance to play a significant part in our international operations. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, with an understanding of both not-for-profit and commercial sectors. You will be someone who enjoys practical finance and accounting work as well as the strategic aspect of your role. You will be working with a small, committed and high-quality team.
- Liaising with international offices
- Overseeing the finances of several national and international entities
- Help develop systems, processes and strategies for growth and to minimize risk.
- Manage accounts for some entities and meet various reporting requirements
- Analyze, prepare and present accurate, timely, relevant financial reports
- Oversee governance matters such as compliance and reporting requirements for relevant regulators
- Research and present findings for new opportunities, as required and follow up on the establishment of new structures and entities as appropriate
Personal Attributes and Skills:
- Strong attention to detail, organisation skills and task focused
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and self-initialisation
- Strong project management skills
- Very good communication skills both verbal and written
- Highest level of integrity and upholds confidentiality
Education and Experience:
- Degree in accounting, commerce, or economics, with CPA or CA qualifications
- Minimum 5+ years of accounting/finance experience
- Strong hands-on experience with “XERO” accounting software
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to become familiar with organisation-specific programs and software (incl Xero)
The role reports directly to the International President.
For more information & How to apply:
Please submit your CV and cover letter to Mrs Jenni Chacko via email@example.com
Applications Close: 4pm, Friday 10 June 2022.