Beaufort Community Church – Lead Pastor Position
Applications Close MONDAY JULY 10th 2023
Lead Pastor (part time – 2 days per week).
Beaufort Community Church is looking for a new Lead Pastor.
We invite you to hear the call, and respond. Beaufort is a thriving rural town – in the Pyrenees Shire in Victoria – on the Western Highway. Beaufort has 1700 residents with 3000 more in the immediate rural area.
Beaufort town facilities include:
- Early Childhood Centre
- Primary School
- Secondary School
- Swimming Pool
- Beaufort Lake
The Beaufort Community Church meets Sunday 10.30am at their fully owned facility. The Lead Pastor will live in Beaufort, conducting programs and activities at (and with) the church. The ideal candidate will include spouse and children (if applicable).
- Minimum CRC Trainee Pastor Credential (can be in training)
- Ability to part-time self-support until church growth enables increased remuneration
- Willingness to lead and work as part of a team
- Move to and live in Beaufort with family to interact with the Beaufort Community
- An understanding of church administration would be helpful but can be learnt
Initially: ensuring the delivery of 5 main areas of ministry:
- Sunday Service – conducting a weekly contemporary Sunday Service with Communion
- Children’s Ministry – initially operating a Children’s Church during the Sunday Service, with further options to be explored around the community as described below
- Community Outreach Activity – establishing and operating a weekly activity mid-week aimed at reaching young families
- Music/worship – steering the continuation and development of a worship team
- Connect groups and prayer meeting – establishing an ongoing culture of weekly connection
Further details of the above ministries will be discussed for development as part of the application process.
To apply please use the following link: https://hilltopchurches.elvanto.com.au/form/3be5bf4f-8ebb-4485-b75f-dcc6c9b39bbc
Please complete the application and submit before MONDAY JULY 10th 2023