Operational Support / Sampling Technician Role – Recruitment
Are you the dynamic individual we are searching for with a high level of attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude? Do you enjoy being on-site and dealing with people? You will be working alongside and supporting a dynamic and growing team of industry specialists and leaders with an intentional values-based culture.
About the Role:
We are seeking a values-driven Operational Support Sampling Technician to join our vibrant Team of ‘A Players’. The role is a part-time role and will be Perth Metro based and offers flexible hours, working from home and encourages a sustainable work-life balance. The role is ideally suited to individuals (including students) with an aptitude for science and seeking a part-time role.
The role requires routine and Adhoc water quality field sampling and inspections across a broad spectrum of healthcare facilities.
About You / Key Skills Required:
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- An aptitude for science and problem solving
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoyment of site-based work
- Technically minded with an eye for detail and excellence
- Interest and passion for efficient execution
- Values-based and proactive individual
- Genuine Team player who can adapt their approach to work collaboratively with a diverse range of clients and Team members.
- A high level of initiative, organisational skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage own time and work alone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and confidence in communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Desire to develop personally and professionally
- Motivated ‘self-starter’
- Australian driver’s license
- Strong ethical and safety conduct
- Water industry / consultancy experience / customer service experience (desirable)
- Healthcare experience (desirable).
The selection criteria will include the following:
- Values, interpersonal skills and attitude
- Attention to detail, desire to improve and for excellence
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Ethical and safety-related conduct.
If you are driven by supporting others and have a positive attitude and want to join the dynamic Team please get in touch. We are always happy to receive resumes from anybody interested in joining the Ecosafe Team and the position will be filled as soon as we find a suitable candidate. Salary package to be based on individual candidates.
Please email your resume and covering letter clearly outlining your values, vision for your personal and professional development and suitability to the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your resume.