Provisional Psychologist (6 months or less remaining on provision)
Full-time or Part-time Hours Available
Location: 413 Albany Hway, Victoria Park
Job Submission Validity: Ongoing
Connection Healthcare Centre and Counselling and Psychology Services desire to promote the emotional, relational, psychological and spiritual wellbeing of people through Christ centred approach.
We are expanding to meet the needs of our local community and are looking to grow our team with experienced and talented clinicians who are passionate about helping people to live their best life.
We are looking for either a Provisional Psychologist (6 months or less remaining on provision), a Registered Psychologist or a Clinical Psychologist to join our practice. In this role, you will:
– Utilise evidence based psychological therapies to support our clients in improving and developing their own personal resources and tools to achieve their goals.
– Assess and provide psychological and mental health interventions to help our clients develop their strengths and support them to develop their best life.
– Provide internal collegial and collaborative support to our team of Therapists.
What can we offer you?
– Competitive remuneration and benefits including flexible work arrangements.
– Full-time or part-time hours available
– Onsite parking and easy access to public transport
– Highly trained and efficient administration team to ensure clinicians are able to focus on their clinical workload
– Strong partnerships with GPs, specialists and support coordinators, providing a consistent referral base with ongoing waiting lists
Essential Selection Criteria
– A degree in Psychology and being fully registered with AHPRA
– Eligible for a Medicare provider number or within 6 months of being eligible for a provider number
– Participate in regular external supervision and professional development
– Have full Professional Indemnity Insurance
– A recent National Police Check and Working with Children’s Check
– Be a team player with high levels of motivation and resilience, and a positive attitude
– A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of Connections Counselling Perth
– Delivery of psychological interventions with individuals, children, adolescents, adults, couples and families
– Manage individual caseload
– Liaise with relevant referring parties, which includes but is not limited to report writing, online and telephone case conferencing and other agency meetings
Alert! Because this is an ongoing position, applications will only be accepted from candidates who have either PERMANENT RESIDENCY or AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.